File contains photographic prints of skiers in action; lifts, scenery and buildings on Whistler Mountain; and a TSSSC or DMSSC group photograph.
- 001-010 - action shots of individuals skiing the glacier. (001 and 007 are duplicates of each other).
- 011 - group photo of Summer Ski Camp staff and participants, circa 1990s.
- 012 - glacier in summer 1979, "to the left of towers 1+2."
- 013 - glacier in summer 1979, showing "all 4 towers."
- 014 - glacier in summer 1979, "hiking out after a hard day."
- 015 - two-photo panorama of the glacier t-bar in 1979, “glacier from tower 3, bump hill from tower 3.”
- 016 - five-photo panorama of the glacier t-bar.
- 017 - photo of the top of Red Chair in summer.
- 018 - photo of the Whistler Mountain equipment barn.
- 019 - photo of the Whistler Mountain Roundhouse in summer.
- 020-021 - photos of a ski run on Whistler's glacier.
Notes made by Alex Douglas in 2020:
001: "Alex Douglas on Whistler Glacier early 1980s, Greg Griffith or Harvey Soicher photo"
002, 006-007: "Alex Douglas "Axel" Salomon boots. Ski Patrol pack on waist, Greg Griffith or Harvey Soicher photo, Whistler Glacier"
003-004: "Alex "Axel" Douglas, Whistler Glacier, maybe late 1970s or early 1980s, Greg Griffith or Harvey Soicher photo"
005: "Alex "Axel" Douglas, skiing down main summer camp slope (which was steep), rope line for lanes on right of photo"
008: "Alex "Axel" Douglas with ski patrol pack on waist. Salomon boots. RACE DAY, practicing"
009: "Race practice, Alex "Axel" Douglas, Whistler Glacier, 1978 or 1979"
010: "More DMSSC than TSSSC, mid 1980s, Alex "Axel" Douglas on Whistler Glacier"
011: "Group photo, Whistler Glacier, TSSSC Adult Camp between 1980-1983. Left side to right side [with many names missing inbetween]: Wayne Wong (white shirt), Alex Douglas (yellow shirt), Nurse Heather, Doug Matthewman (blue pants), Toni Sailer (dark blue top), Greg Lee (blue top), Stephanie Sloan (pink top), Floyd Wilkie, Linda McLennan from Seymour, Bob Dufour (standing, leaning on poles)."
014: "This is the Whistler Glacier, summer camp 1st week of August after very warm summer. I cleaned up for 3 full days. Slept on the mountain."
015: "Taken from top of T-bar. August after camp finished before T-bar dismantled (only took about 3 or 4 days)"
017: "Alex Douglas, NIssan Multi driven to top maintenance building August 1984. Red Chair and Little Red Chair"
020-021: "Very hot summer, last days of DMSSC, lots of glacier ice showing"