Title and statement of responsibility area
Garibaldi Lifts Ltd. Fonds
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
3.5 cm textual material
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
This fonds contains information for Garibaldi Lifts Ltd. shareholders. It is separated into two separate folders as follows:
- Ephemera: Whistler and Garibaldi Mountain stickers (one from the Vancouver-Garibaldi 1976 Olympic bid)
- Garibaldi Lifts Ltd. Annual Pass for John Gillis, issued Nov. 6, 1976, valid until Aug. 31, 1977.
- Correspondence with shareholders
- Subscription Agreement for shares
- Interim Reports containing Comparative Statement of Earnings and Expenses (1971-1972, 1975-1979)
- Annual Report - President’s Report to the Shareholders (1972, 1976-1979)
- Correspondence regarding Hastings West Resort Ltd. buyout offer. Correspondence after to previous shareholders.
- List of suggestions for Whistler Mountain (1981) from the Friends of Whistler Committee
- Correspondence regarding whether or not there is a need for the Friends of Whistler Committee to continue between the committee and Franz Wilhelmsen
- Annual Reports (1973, 1974, 1979)
Excellent (January 2015)
Immediate source of acquisition
Donated by Brent Wallace, August 24, 1988.
Arranged according to original order.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
All inquiries regarding use, reproduction, and publication should be addressed to museum staff.
Standard number area
Place access points
Genre access points
Description record identifier
Rules or conventions
RAD, July 2008 version. Canadian Council of Archives.
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
Revised December 2016.