Title and statement of responsibility area
The AWARE Conserver Newsletter - Issue #22, January 2002
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Based on function.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
January 2002 (Creation)
Physical description area
1 mm textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
Issue #22 of the newsletter "The AWARE Conserver," dated January 2002.
- "Message from the President - Whistler. It's Our Nature"
- "SLRD [Squamish-Lillooet Regional District] News"
- "Doing Well by Doing Good"
- "First Steps for the Natural Step"
- "Tina Symko Joins AWARE"
- "Recent Conferences - Climate Change Research in BC, Smart Growth"
- "AWARE AGM"
Excellent (January 2019)
Immediate source of acquisition
Arranged according to original order.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
All inquiries regarding use, reproduction, and publication should be addressed to museum staff.
Standard number area
Name access points
- AWARE (Association of Whistler Area Residents for the Environment) (Subject)
- Aitken, Dr. Donald (Subject)
- Anderson, Ray (Subject)
- Wackernagel, Dr. Mathis (Subject)
- Benyus, Janine (Subject)
- Robert, Dr. Karl-Henrik (Subject)
- Resort Municipality of Whistler (Subject)
- Tourism Whistler (Subject)
- Rhodes, Mitch (Subject)
- Horan, Wendy (Subject)
- Wong, Jane (Subject)
- Hamm, Alanna (Subject)
- Symko, Tina (Subject)
- Princic, Lisa (Subject)
Genre access points
Description record identifier
Rules or conventions
RAD, July 2008 version. Canadian Council of Archives.
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
Catalogued February 2019.
Revised February 2020.