Title and statement of responsibility area
Photos of men skiing
General material designation
- Graphic material
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on content of items.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
2 framed photographs : col. ; 29.3 cm x 24.1 cm
1 framed photograph : col. ; 21.6 cm x 16.5 cm
1 photograph : col. ; 25.5 cm x 20.3 cm
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
File contains four photographic prints of men (possibly the same man - Alex Douglas?) skiing. Three of the prints have brown cardboard frames.
- 001 - framed photo of a man in a white shirt, blue overalls and white cap skiing, with blue sky behind him.
- 002 - photo of a Alex Douglas in a striped shirt, dark blue overalls, and a Toni Sailer Summer Ski Camp cap skiing. Another man is lying in the snow in the background. Imprinted near the bottom right corner is "ALEX, SUMMER 1980."
- 003 - framed photo of a man in a white shirt, blue overalls, and a yellow cap skiing with a rocky mountainside behind him. "MOUNTAIN MOMENTS PHOTOGRAPHY LTD." stamped on back.
- 004 - framed head-and-shoulders photo of a man wearing sunglasses and a Seymour Ski Area cap.
Good (December 2018)
Frame and backing of 003 have many creases.
Immediate source of acquisition
Donated by Alex Douglas.
Arranged according to original order.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
All inquiries regarding use, reproduction, and publication should be addressed to museum staff.
Item 003 is a duplicate of ADOUGLAS_01_02_007_003.
Standard number area
Place access points
Name access points
- Douglas, Alex 'Axel' (Subject)
Genre access points
Description record identifier
Rules or conventions
RAD, July 2008 version. Canadian Council of Archives.
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
December 13, 2018