- Whistler Museum & Archives, 2 results
- Whistler Mountain, 1 results
- Rainbow Mountain, 1 results
- Rainbow Creek, 1 results
- Squamish, 1 results
- Blackcomb Lodge, 1 results
- Whistler Conference Centre, 1 results
- Highland Lodge, 1 results
- Myrtle Philip Elementary School, 1 results
- L'Apres Restaurant, 1 results
9 archival descriptions results for Meeting minutes
9 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Part of Heather Gamache Fonds
Minutebook for meetings of the Alta Lake Community Club from 1951-1985. Subjects discussed include holiday parties and dances, the purchasing of a projector, hosting films, Girl Guides and Cubs, memorial benches, the purchasing of a snowplow, logging, moving the Alta Lake School flagpole, fire safety, postal service, roads, Robbie Burns Night, fishing derbies, art lessons, theatre, Myrtle Philip's birthday, the Squamish Youth Choral, Blackcomb Ski Club, Rainbow Mountain ski hill, the Pacific Great Eastern Railway, TV's coming to the Whistler valley, building the Whistler Mountain Ski Club building, the formation of a ski club, the Mountain Rescue Group, Mount Whistler Lodge, Alta Lake Ratepayers Association, building a new school, physical education classes on the mountain, Cypress Lodge, donation to the Garibaldi Olympic Development Association, Highland Lodge, the Logger's Sports Day Parade, seasons passes for children, square-dancing, and badminton.
- June 8, 2016
Annual General Meeting Agenda and Minutes for the Whistler Museum and Archives Society, held Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 6pm at the Whistler Museum. Volunteer of the Year was awarded to John Alexander for processing the Whistler Question negatives from 1979-1981.
- May 1975 - May 1976
Fond consists of a minute book containing meeting minutes for the Alta Lake District Ratepayers Association (ALDRA) from May 1975 to May 1976.
Alta Lake District Ratepayers Association
Documents created and collected by the Alta Lake Community Club, including minutes from meetings and awards.
Documents and photographs from the Whistler Chamber of Commerce. Of particular note are minutes and correspondence of the Whistler Expo Committee (1984-1986) for Whistler's involvement in Vancouver's Expo '86.
- Folder 1 - Correspondence, membership information, and committee minutes
- Folder 2 - Expo '86 committee correspondence, reports, venue and pavilion information, and press releases
- Folder 3 - Expo '86 committee correspondence and reports
- Folder 4 - Expo '86 correspondence, ephemera, and information
- Folder 5 - Whistler Conference Centre Event Prospectus
- Folder 6 - Expo '86 press releases, promotional folder brochures, fact sheets, and updates
- Folder 7 - Expo '86 potential travel itineraries for visitors to British Columbia, infrastructure correspondence and urban transportation report, bulletins, and reports
- Folder 8 - Whistler Citizen of the Year, and ephemera
- 'Resort Awareness Workshop: Whistler, BC' manual (c. 1980s)
Whistler Chamber of Commerce
- CA WMA WA_1987_004
The fonds consists of constitution and bylaws, incorporation records, minutes, correspondence, banking records, membership lists, circulars, and reference material (including rules of the game of ice stock sliding).
Folder 1 - Whistler Ice Stock Club Constitution (1977).
Folder 2 - Whistler Ice Stock Club Minutes.
Folder 3 - Whistler Ice Stock Club Correspondence (1976 to 1981).
Folder 4 - Whistler Ice Stock Club Lists.
Folder 5 - Ice Stock Canada Newsletters, Ephemera
Whistler Ice Stock Sliding Club