- [c. 1970s-1980s?]
Parte deAlex Douglas Fonds
File consists of a London Drugs Photo Station CD with 20 digital photographs (in .jpg format) on it. The photos depict people, scenery, buildings, and machinery at the Toni Sailer Summer Ski Camp, Whistler Mountain, and Mount Seymour (in North Vancouver). Some or all of them were presumably taken by Noel Thompson.
- 001 - 003 - bulldozers shovelling large piles of snow.
- 004 - campers and staff sitting and standing around in front of the TSSSC office.
- 005 - interior shot of building with skis and various tools.
- 006 - view of a house on a tree-covered hillside.
- 007 - view of a red chair lift and a ski hill.
- 008 - view of a snow-covered ski hill with the terminus of a lift in the distance.
- 009 - a First Aid/Ski Patrol building in the snow with skiers standing beside it.
- 010 - view of a full parking lot.
- 011 - a bulldozer shovelling snow.
- 012 - a house among trees in deep snow.
- 013 - a red chair lift with people riding in it.
- 014 - a bulldozer shovelling snow.
- 015 - a man in a red sweater standing in the doorway of a ski rental shop.
- 016 - a man and a woman standing in the snow with a house in the trees behind them.
- 017 - a white dog.
- 018 - a group photograph of many people, most wearing purple jackets, with snow falling.
- 019 - a group photograph of Toni Sailer Summer Ski Camp staff, c. 1970s. Very similar to photograph 020.
- 020 - a group photograph of Toni Sailer Summer Ski Camp staff, c. 1970s. Very similar to photograph 019.
The people in photos 019-020 are:
Back row: unknown, Wayne Wong, unknown, unknown.
Middle row: Toni Sailer, unknown, Greg Lee, Don McQuaid, Nancy Green Raine, unknown.
Seated in front: unknown, Floyd Wilkie.