Subseries consists of concept art for Millennium Place/Whistler Interfaith Chapel, as well as related correspondence between Dalla-Lana Griffin Dowling Knapp Architects and Alex Kleinman/Stephen Milstein.
- Transmittal to Alex Kleinman and Stephen Milstein from Dalla-Lana Griffin Dowling Knapp Architects re: Whistler Interfaith Chapel/My Place, September 30th 1998, with 2 8x10” print and 1 print-out conceptual drawing (WA_1986_083_04_002_001_001-004)
- Transmittal to Alex Kleinman from Dalla-Lana Griffin Dowling Knapp Architects re: Millennium Place, February 8th 1999, with one 35mm colour slide, one 8½ x11’’ colour copy reduction, and one 8 x 10” colour print. (WA_1986_083_04_002_002_001-004)
- 8½ x 11’’ black-and-white photocopied (?) conceptual drawing of Millennium Place. (WA_1986_083_04_002_003)
- Circular painting of Millennium Place in full colour, signed "I. MacLaurin" and "Andrews." (WA_1986_083_04_002_004)
- Copy of above circular painting of Millennium Place. (WA_1986_083_04_002_005)
- Large print of concept art of Skiier’s Chapel, signed "Lukaitis '91." (WA_1986_083_04_002_006)
- 1 4x6" colour photo of above concept art of Skiier’s Chapel, came in large envelope marked "Photos - DGBK." (WA_1986_083_04_002_007)