Fonds consists of material related to the Alta Lake Volunteer Fire Department in the early 1970s; newspaper articles about the ski bum Dag Aabye; maps of the Alta Lake, Emerald Estates, and Alpine Meadows neighbourhoods; and other records relating to Whistler's 20th/21st-century history.
- DOUG_001: Photocopy of map of Alta Lake, 1960.
- DOUG_002: Newspaper article: “Dag Aabye: The Last Ski Bum,” Vancouver Sun, Tuesday April 22 2003.
- DOUG_003: Newspaper article: “Whistler Mountain through the years,” including timeline from 1914 to 2015, Vancouver Sun, Saturday November 21 2015.
- DOUG_004: Newspaper article: “Youngsters can’t hold a ski to Dag Aabye,” Vancouver Sun, Wednesday April 30 2003.
- DOUG_005: Photocopy of company registration document for Jackass Plumbing, Mr. J. P. Douglass, July 2 1969.
- DOUG_006: Photocopy of list of names and telephone numbers of the Alta Lake District Fire Department.
- DOUG_007: Photocopy of ‘birth announcement’ for 9-hole golf course in Whistler Cay Estates.
- DOUG_008: Fire Protection Report for Alta Lake, August 12 1970.
- DOUG_009: Notice of Annual General Meeting of the Alta Lake Volunteer Fire Department, 1971.
- DOUG_010: Constitution and By-Laws of the Alta Lake Volunteer Fire Brigade.
- DOUG_011: Map of Alpine Meadows.
- DOUG_012: Map of Emerald Estates.