Showing 2 resultsarchival descriptions
- 1962-09-04 - 1970-01-12
Part of Alder Fonds
Papers of Garibaldi Recreations Ltd. kept by shareholder Peter Alder, including:
- Minutes of shareholder meetings.
- Correspondence, including internal correspondence between the shareholders; correspondence with BC Government ministers relating to attempts to lease land on Whistler Mountain and correspondence with ski lift manufacturers including Bell Maschinenfabrik and Bachman & Co.
- Financial reports.
- Map outlining the land owned by Garibaldi Recreations Ltd. and detailing the proposed ski lifts, 26 Mar 1963. Scale 1 inch + 1000 feet.
- Report of a 'field trip' on Whistler Mountain conducted by Cornish and Alder, 17 May 1965.
- Flat sheet advertising Jordan's Lodge with information on how to get there, what supplies to bring , rates etc.
- Press cuttings from Swiss newspapers relating to ski resorts and published material from Garibaldi Lifts Ltd.
- Business cards and a card certifying Peter Alder as a member of Garibaldi Olympic Development Association.
Garibaldi Recreations Ltd.