Showing 7 resultsarchivistische beschrijving
- October 1995
Photographs of the construction of Ted Nebbeling Bridge from October 1995. The bridge was built to be part of the Village Stroll and connect the original Whistler Village to Village North.
File contains documents and studies from the Resort Municipality of Whistler related to the Whistler Village and resort's planning.
Documents are as follows:
- Resort Municipality of Whistler Preliminary Overview of Community Facilities Requirements Report, [no date, 1983-84?]
- Whistler Village Design Guidelines - Whistler Village Land Company, 1980
- Whistler News and Official Community Plan Update Summary, 1980
- Whistler Village Reports, 1978-1980
- Resort Municipality of Whistler Newsletters (RMOW), 1975-1981
- Folder 1 - "Landscape Changes and the Decision Making Process in the Whistler Mountain Area" Simon Fraser University Master's Thesis, copyright Wilhelm Alexander Hunken, 1969.
- Folder 2 - 'The Whistler Town Centre' historical summary, 1981
- Folder 3 - 'Whistler Village Market Study' report, 1978.
- Folder 4 - 1978 Dollar breakdown spending sheet for the RMOW; 'Whistler Village Land Company: A Development Opportunity' promotional brochure; 'Gondola Area Study: Planning Policies', 1987; RMOW Bylaw no. 704 'A Bylaw to amend the Official Community Plan'
- Folder 5 - Whistler Resort Profile promotional folder; 'A Study of the Whistler Community Plan', 1975; 'The Whistler Town Centre, 1981; 'A Planning Framework and Development Concept for Squamish/Pemberton Valley Region of BC', 1969; 'Brief to the Public Hearing Zoning Bylaw no. 9', 1976; 'A Resolution by Whistler Town Centre Steering Committee'; 'Comprehensive Development Plan for the Resort Municipality of Whistler: Draft 6', 1988; 'Resort Municipality of Whistler Heritage Plan'
- Folder 6 - Sketch plans and report for the Whistler Resort Centre.
Reports and studies from the Resort Municipality of Whistler that relate to the planning and development of Whistler Village, the resort municipality, the gondola area, and the Sea-to-Sky region between Squamish and Pemberton. The documents broach subjects including ecology, resort development, the environment, transportation, heritage, schools, architecture, sustainability, and municipal politics. Also includes photographs of RMOW events and a public art catalogue.
Photographs of events held in Whistler run in-part by the Resort Municipality of Whistler.
Photographs taken by the Resort Municipality of Whistler at various events held in Whistler, including but not limited to: the Ross Rebagliati Welcome Home Party, BC Tel Duathlon, Attitude at Altitude BMX event, Point Grey Classic Triathlon, the construction and grand opening of the playground at Alpha Lake Park, and the construction of Ted Nebbeling Bridge in Whistler Village.
Reports and studies from the Resort Municipality of Whistler that relate to the planning and development of Whistler Village, the resort municipality, the gondola area, and the Sea-to-Sky region between Squamish and Pemberton. The documents broach subjects including ecology, resort development, the environment, transportation, heritage, schools, architecture, sustainability, and municipal politics.